We value our community and it empowers us the driving force for a better Blockchain ecosystem. We will strive to return what we have to our community. More specifically the work of 9up.io will include, but not limited to:
9up.io will share 30% of the forging rewards to the voters. The remaining 70% will be reserved for nodes maintenance, daily expenses for 9up.io and community support.
Our Lisk fiat adoption launch party was a great success with over 80 participants. Monthly meetups will be organized for blockchain beginners and enthusiasts to promote community development. In March, we co-organized a the TOKEN 2049 side event at HKU with Max Kordek! In future we will actively look for opportunities to provide events on communication and education for our community members.
Lisk HQ team travels to different parts of the world for conference and meetups, we would love to provide assistance in any upcoming event in Asia Pacific region as a liaison with local community or even co-organizer. Supports for our Lisk Airdrop Starter Pack in other Lisk events worldwide are also welcome. We believe these would help promote Lisk to a boarder population and attract more potential Lisk adopters.
To enhance public understanding of the blockchain technology, we are organizing a series of seminars targeting audience of different backgrounds. From introductory seminars to technical workshops, from blockchain startups to banking sector, we target all crypto enthusiasts of different backgrounds. Through inviting guest speakers of experts in blockchain sector, we believe their sharing on seminars can enhance participants’ knowledge on the new technology. Our first ever blockchain seminar was launched at City University of Hong Kong in January. More exciting workshops and seminar are coming!
Blockchain is an innovative, fast-growing technology but its proper growth and developments rely heavily on community supports and engagements. To support contributions to the Lisk community, we will provide sponsorship to community’s activities that are beneficial to the Lisk ecosystem.
Other than the info bot, we also supported the development of the tip bot for Lisk on telegram. We believe the tip function can encourage more community interactions and contribute in community development. We will work on updates and maintenance of the bot to ensure decent user experience.
Despite the high penetration of Lisk in different parts of the world, we are surprised to see only limited Chinese language support was found. This will hinder the Lisk adoption we hope to achieve. To promote Lisk to a broader Chinese community, we will work with local online crypto media CoinNewsHK to provide more news and independent studies related to blockchain technology and Lisk ecosystem.
Apart from our community developments, we will continue with our technology developments that can benefit the Lisk community.
Test Node and Mainnet Node Running
We are already running a test node to allow developer’s testing. Like other delegates, we will run a mainnet node and keep the Lisk network running properly.
Full Trading of Lisk-Fiat on Bitcoin ATM
Due to the limitation of General Bytes Bitcoin ATM, we could only support Lisk purchase for now. The full release of the code from Bitcoin ATM is expected to take place in the coming future, within 30 days after the release, we will be able to conduct the code development for full Lisk-Fiat trading.
To response the availability of SDK (Sidechain Development Kit) in the near future, we will provide related aid and support on the SDK for the community to enhance the usage and application of SDk and Lisk network.
As a community-based team, we always encourage the participation and engagement of our blockchain community to support the development.
Developments on Lisk Info bot
In addition to basic functions, wallet QR code will be supported in the next version of Info bot. A ‘news button’ will also be added to provide the most updated Lisk news and LiskHQ tweets. For Lisk traders, 9up.io are considering to add price chart in Info bot too.To support sustainable growth of Lisk community, a good remuneration system to reward contributors is vital. That’s why we are developing a tip function for public donation. The system will first be deployed on Telegram and accept Lisk. Upon successful deployment, acceptance of other tokens within Lisk ecosystem will follow soon.
We are 9up.io, we believe in the Lisk sidechain technology, and is working our best to let more people know about Lisk. We need your support to realise our plan, vote for us, we are 9up.io.